Our gloves are made of 100% merino fleece! They are wonderfully soft, fluffy and warm, and at the same time thin and flexible enough that the child can easily grab various things in them.
They have a classic two-finger construction and one very simple and very practical gadget: a string, thanks to which the gloves can be taken off and put on at any time without losing them 😉 No more with twenty single gloves 😛 (only the problem of one hundred single socks remains … 😉 )
In addition, the gloves have a long “cuff”, so even if the sleeve of the jacket is slightly raised, it will not blow over the wrists.
Gloves available in 3 sizes:
Also available in the adult version HERE.
Merino wool advantages:
– Great thermoregulation – wonderfully warms when it’s cold, but at the same time prevents overheating when it gets warmer. Additionally, it protects against UV rays.
– Moisture wicking – merino wool wicks moisture away from the body and – unlike e.g. cotton T-shirts – does not make you feel cold when you sweat during exercise. It dries very quickly.
– It does not bite – this type of wool is extremely delicate and pleasant to the skin, even if it is in direct contact with it.
– It breathes – that’s why merino clothing is great for intense activities.
– It is flexible – it works perfectly with the body, and at the same time it does not stretch or deform.
– It has antibacterial properties – merino wool inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. What does it mean? 1. That it reduces unpleasant odors when we sweat. 2. That it can (and should) be washed less often than cotton or synthetic clothes.
– Environmentally friendly – merino wool is 100% biodegradable.
– The merino wool we use comes from the EU and is certified muesling free.
Note: 100% Merino Fleece products may pill due to friction.
Composition: 100% merino wool
Weight: 235 grams per square meter
PLEASE NOTE: The pattern might differ slightly from the one in the photos. Colours might differ depending on a batch and type of fabric.
Lead-times: 5-14 working days